Ring Size Guide - For That Perfect Fit
In the online shopping era, where you can’t try things before buying, it can bring out a lot of anxiety about its fitting and especially while buying rings, choosing the right ring depends on how it fits but stress not!! The ELANTÉ guide on how to measure your ring size is here to make buying rings stress free for you.Things To Remember while Selecting a ring:
- Finger rings also have a standard size scale which is specific to the country (like the US size, UK size, and Indian size), just like shoes. so make sure to check your size according to the country you are situated in.
- Measure your ring size at normal temperature as fingers tend to shrink in cold weather.
- If you are confused between two sizes, choose the larger one.
It may come as a shock to you, but there is no perfect fit when it comes to rings, because our fingers change size with the weather, from what we eat or from working with our hands a lot but there can be a nearly perfect fit and we are here to help you achieve it:
- Your ring should be loose enough to go over your knuckles with a slight resistance and tight enough to not fall off your finger.
- The best time to size your ring is between lunch & dinner, as that is the time when most people's fingers are at their largest size.
A ring that fits well accentuates the beauty of our fingers, thus, to get that perfect fit for your perfect fingers, download our size guide that will show you exactly how to measure your ring size. Simply, download it, print it and get your perfect ring size.
Bangle Size Guide 101
Bangles are more than just a piece of jewellery, they hold cultural and traditional significance for us, a legacy passed on for generations and it can be a little disheartening when, after you’ve finally decided on buying a beautiful bangle from all the amazing choices, you find out that you just don’t know the right size that fits your hand, but stress not!! The ELANTÉ guide on how to measure your bangle size is here to make buying bangles stress free for you.
The Perfect Fit
The perfect fit of a bangle depends on the type of fitting style that seems perfect to you like snug fit, comfort fit or loose fit. Add the following inches to your bangle size while measuring to get that perfect fit:
Add inches to wrist
Add “1/4” to “1/2” inches
Add “3/4” to “1” inches
Add “1(¼)” inches
Download our size guide that will show you exactly how to measure your bangle size. Simply, download it, print it and get your perfect bangle size.